Date:
Sat, 22 Nov 1997 14:46:38 +0000
Hi guys!

For all those that ordered and even looked at my ferret christmas cards, I
wish to thank you.  Everyone (except the people in British Columbia who are
in a postal strike right now!!) should have received their individual cards
recently.  I'm afraid that, due to the low order of numbers, there weren't
enough to send to the printers.

However, I have already received good comments back on my cards, and have a
question...

I am thinking of doing individual cards on light card, and having people be
able to write their own verse (if they'd like) and have their own name etc
inside the card.

If people are interested in having such a service, and what kinds of cards
should be done (Christmas, Easter, Birthday, etc... what would YOU like??)
If some ideas are sent in I can talk to the cartoonist who did the Christmas
Card, and have some made up... (btw this cartoonist is a genius, but takes
some time to do his artwork, but once the pics are done, they're readily
available)

Anyone with ideas, please feel free to email me with them at

Thanks in advance,

Sam
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful
committed people can change the world.
Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.
Margaret Mead

If everyone got together ferrets would be treated fairly.