Date:
Wed, 10 Dec 1997 14:58:19 -0500
Bad case of wanting another ferret.  Dilemma, I want to adopt but I want a
young one!  I missed baby years with Bandit and Tess and I saw babies the
other day.... I want one with white boots/socks and Shane wants one that is
blond.  Tess and Bandit I think don't care because they are not sure what I
mean by having a new kid come.  So what is a girl to do.  I want to adopt
but I could be waiting forever to get one like that, or even a young one in
my area to be in a shelter.  I could go to the store but then I'm not saving
someone.

Other problem.  So far mine have been healthy.  But hey although I would
love to not worry about money I do.  No problem in feeding them or what not
but if they get sick.... One after the other, like what has happened to
some.  Yes no problem, charge it... Just financially that is not in my best
interest to do always.  Question for some that have had ferrets, yes I know
all about MF problems but I would like to know for those who can share with
me costs of multiple.  I would like to know how often that could happen.  I
suppose putting in the area of where your from is a help.  All my visits
have been under a $100.  so far.  No problem.  Just the thousands yes I'll
do but going into another one..... I have to think of what I have first and
how much difference will another be.  I hope some people send me an answer
to help me out.  I'm a good mommy and trying to do the correct thing.  So
please HELP!!!

I live in Massachusetts.

Emily