Date:
Thu, 15 Jan 1998 14:27:16 -0500
[BIG, I tried sending this out the other day and it didn't make it.  I hope
you get it this time.]

This is not to flame those who never got the response they were looking for
just I want to offer some help...

I've been posting on and off for over a year..  With some of my posts I got
tons of mail and with others not so much or none..  I think it all depends
on the problem and also situations of others.  Each of our ferrets are
different and some don't have the same problems that others come up with..
As BIG mentioned with the whiskers, maybe others never had that problem.  As
for situations I would love to respond to everyone's mail but I'm sure
others like me read sometimes a few days behind...... When it comes to
answering sometimes the thought is (after reading a few days behind),
someone sent an answer.  I have a very fun-filled and packed life between
planning a wedding (that isn't working as it should), having a
soon-to-be-stepdaughter on the weekends, a fiance, a house, and two ferrets
sometimes things get missed.

If you feel you didn't get a good response post again, I'm sure BIG won't
mind.  {BIG I could use your input here because I don't want to second guess
you} The other thing is my address is on top, write it down and drop me a
note..... Me I love mail and love talking about ferrets..  Just to let you
know so far my babies have been free from anything ongoing.  *knock on wood*

Kisses to all.

Em
 Bandit & Tess

[Moderator's note: I usually question someone when things get posted again,
assuming the server doesn't automatically reject it first (exact reposts
received within a day or so are automatically sent back under the assumption
it was a mistake -- I never even see them).

It the person replies they got no responses I'll either answer it myself,
suggest the wording get changed a bit or an explanatory prefix be added.
This usually works.  BIG]