From:
Michelle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Aug 2000 14:25:21 -0400
I just wanted everyone to know that there was a huge misunderstanding
regarding the post I made the other day.  I am not the one who is trying
to get rid of my ferrets.  I posted for someone who wrote to me named
Jess.  This person is the one with the Fiancie that wants to get rid of
the ferrets.  I posted under my name but I put their email address in the
post and I have gotten at least 10 replies to me telling me why I shouldn't
let MY Fiancie tell me what to do.  It wasn't me.  You will have to write
directly to the person that is giving up their ferrets.

I just wanted to clear that up.  Bill this is why I usually post under
"anonymous" so that I don't have to deal with or get in the middle of a
big mix up.  I understand how some people thought that it was me.  It's no
big deal.  I just hope that the ferrets in Fairborn find a good home with
one of the good people here on the FML.

Thanks.
Michelle

[Moderator's note: Yes, actually, after I contacted you about the post I
meant to modify the "From:" line to make it clear you weren't the original
poster.  I just went back to look and, sorry, looks like I never did it.
Sigh.  BIG]