From:
Troy Lynn Eckart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Nov 1997 11:15:06 -0600
Hi all -
Well the angora project is coming along.  Big nippy furballs are all doing
fairly well.  One has an allergy to something, maybe the wood pellets (would
be my guess).  Another has a bad eye that hasn't gotten any better.  He also
had a lump on the side of his jaw but the Amoxi took care of it.  One of the
girls has a possible UTI.

They are still nippy.  Angel got my chin last night.  She was so cute I was
cuddling her in my arms and she looked up at me then got me.  She looked
pretty darn proud of herself too.  She'd been trying to do that since day
one.  Sara got my wrist.  She's a little stinker too.  Same thing.  I was
cuddling her and...

Everybody gets hugs, cuddles and kisses.  They just climb all over us to get
our attention.  Lots of treats to go around too.  They love everything so
far.  They are doing well with the litter box, when they are in the cage.
Not so outside it though so there is paper laid out around the room.
They're learning, or should I say we are learning.  ;-)

Lynda is on a mini-vacation till Sunday so they are out of the cage
continuously till that time since I can't spend enough time there to allow
them enough time out.  They are doing well with all the time out.  Maybe
they'll settle down a little.

They absolutely LOVE people, they just don't know how to behave around us
yet, they are afterall only babies.  We are working on that.  They all climb
your legs, 5 or 7 at a time, when you walk in.  Makes you feel really
wanted.  :-)

Three need to go to two familys in Arizona so we're looking for
transportation that way.  Anyone going that way for holiday?  If so please
let me and Lynda ([log in to unmask]) know.

Hugs to all. tle