From:
Yvonne Arruda <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Jun 1998 11:09:20 -0400
Hi-

I've been given permission by the owner to post on the FML to see if anyone
would be interested in adopting his ferret.  The owner is a college student
who will be returning to school in the fall.  Sadly, he is rooming with
friends that aren't keen on the idea of having a ferret in their room.  The
father doesn't really like the ferret, doesn't want it left at home and so
the family is looking to place him.

Rizzo, the ferret, is a beautiful 2 1/2 (?) yo chocolate w/ a mask on his
face.  He was bred by the owner's friend and is not descented nor neutered.
I tried taking him in with my two bonded babies but they didn't get along at
all.  Rizzo was a bit aggressive with my ferrets but was a sweetheart with
me and my husband.  He is a wonderful people ferret but I'm not sure about a
ferret ferret.  He's been alone all his life- poor thing!  He would probably
do well by himself with much loving attention from people or with a lone
ferret.

If anyone is interested in taking Rizzo in, please email me at

The owner is looking to get him a loving home.  The owner is asking $50.
Rizzo will come with a 2 story cage and his sleep tunnel.

Yvonne