From:
Yvonne Arruda <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Jun 1998 09:05:50 -0400
I thought I'd share a cute story of what my babies did last nite.  I told
my mom but I don't think she truly appreciated it as much as others would
who have fuzzbutts.  Blaze and Bueller have free run of the house and they
like to spend their time playing in the bathtub.  Well, the hubby and I
were in the living room watching TV and heard some rummaging around and
automatically assumed that the little rascals were in the tub having the
time of their lives.  They aroused my suspicions when I heard something
fall to the ground.  Hmmm... they're up to no good... I better check on
them.  Come to find out... they're on top of the kitchen table.  We have
potted plants minus the rock on the table- who would've thought they would
make their way all the way up there- digging to their hearts content.  Dirt
was everywhere- the floor, the table!  My first reaction was to be mad.  I
called my hubby, John, over and we broke into big grins :)  They were so
cute and so happy!  With all of the rain we've been getting in RI they
haven't been able to go outside and enjoy themselves.  I find that each
day I am falling in deeper love with those lovers!