From:
Michele Doyle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Nov 2001 06:58:57 -0800
HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!

We would like to invite you to a Holiday Party!

Date:  Saturday, December 8th
Time:  1:00-6:00p.m.
Where: St. Luke's Church
       15603 Wick (at Niver)
       in Allen Park, Michigan
Price: $2.50 per person donation to pay for the church

What will we be eating?  Anything we all choose to bring to pass around.
(also known as a Potluck)

Please contact myself or Cathy Harper via email to RSVP.  I can be
reached at [log in to unmask] and Cathy can be reached at

Please RSVP by Monday, December 3rd with how many humans will be attending
and what you plan on bringing to pass around.

Fuzzies are always welcome - however make sure they come complete with
their up-to-date shot records!

There also have been rumors that Santa might make an appearance that day
too!  You will just have to attend to find out!

Hope to see you on the 8th!

-Michele