From:
"Roberta \"Robin\" Page" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Jun 2004 14:23:33 EDT
I would contact the animal welfare groups and report her!  I cannot even
think of what the poor baby has been through.  The vet will be able to
state the condition that the animal was (is) in and be able to say that
it was from her bad treatment.  Let her know that she could face criminal
charges due to the way she was taking care of her "pet".  Just my
opinion.

Robin and the gang of 9
missing Sprocket and Oreo