From:
Brenda Zupko <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Jul 2004 22:24:23 EDT
Hello,
Deepest condolences to all whom have lost any of these precious little
souls.  And tons of well wishes too a speedy recovery to all ill furkids.

I just received this completely ADORABLE cross-stitch of a ferret!!!  I
had seen them on ebay and thought they were cute, but I was hesitant to
get one.  Well my sister went ahead got one for me, and it is GREAT!!
The kit comes complete with all the materials and great instructions.  I
cannot wait to get started.

It is from a seller overseas, but my sister said it was a very easy deal.
She paid via paypal on a Friday; the kit was shipped from the UK on
Saturday and it arrived just inside of a week , she received on Thursday.

I have seen a couple of different designs that are available at different
times.  And not only of ferrets, she also has tons of dogs, almost any
breed from what I have seen.  I have also seen koala bears, and an
elephants.  And like I said, the kits are great / high quality.

So for something a little different for an animal lover that does cross
stitching ... check it out.  I think there is 1 ferret kit available now
and several dog kits.  The sellers name is listed as j_stitch, here are
a couple of the links to a couple of kits.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8120745230
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3689806986

Just thought I would share, Enjoy!!  I know I will!!

Thanks
Take care and cuddle your fuzzies
Brenda and the monsters
Fric, Tic Tac, Toe, DaWeasel and my ferret angel Frac