From:
Julia Goodwin-Todd <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Nov 2001 17:30:30 +0000
Sorry to post again but I just did research and didn't realize how many
results would come up.  I found a library of information from vets, and
shelters and other fact sheets on ECE.

I read what seems like something temporary for Liam.  He is still eating,
drinking, playing, and the stools come whenever he seems most stressed
from either our schedules changing on his play time and etc.  He would get
the stool before after we moved from place to place, and the last two
weeks we have been so busy with a Play production that we haven't let them
out to play as much as we normally would.  It does seem to be one daily in
the litter box but from what the sites say it will pass in a couple weeks
or less.  If he does stop drinking and eating and sleeps all the time then
i know it's serious and to take him to the vet.  The only ferret vets
around this area are about 2 hours away so we have to be pretty sure it's
dire straits before we take off.  Still, any more information on you r
expierences will be appreciated.  At least now I'm not panicing.

http://www.members.tripod.com/throughthetube/

peace, Julia and the fuzzy quatro