From:
Troy Lynn Eckart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Jun 2000 10:50:42 -0500
Ummmm you might want to know that poofing also has numbing properties.  How
do I know, you ask?  Well.... Meethos was being his normal bully self and
went after Maxim who promptly poofed all over him (I didn't know Maxim had
scent sacs) and when I picked up Meethos to bite his neck I didn't know
he'd been poofed.... thhhht... ptch... fptch... patooey..  I can't say
there was much flavor, sort of an oil texture, but for at least 24 hours
my upper lip was somewhat numb and tingly.

Uh hum.... before you bite your ferret, make sure they haven't been poofed
on the neck area....

Hugs to all. tle
Troy Lynn Eckart
Ferret Family Services