From:
Kesrael Vacchon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Sep 2007 01:33:28 -0400
I'd just like to blow my own horn here and remind everyone that yes, my
site, http://kesrael.tripod.com/ does indeed still exist. Despite what
I've heard, I am trying to keep it up to date, updating almost daily,
sometimes a few times a day, as I get more and more information. It
provides a quick, central place to obtain any information you'd like
about the major rescue Ferrets Dream House has pulled off so well.
There is all sorts of information on my page, including donation
info, links to benefit raffles and other fundraisers and the adoption
contracts.

Please feel free to contribute in any way, I am open to suggestions
and information. In fact, that's how I got a lot of this 'inside info',
from people finding out about my site and sending me information! Also
feel free to spread the word far and wide! The more people who know
about this, the more help Lori will get!

I've had over 8,000 hits to this site since I put it up on Sat. the
22nd. That's a lot of clicking! Keep up the great job spreading the
word, people!

Also feel free to check out the OFFICIAL web site of the Ferrets Dream
House ferret rescue, here:
http://www.ohioferretrescue.com/
Like it says on my homepage, I'm not affiliated with Ferrets Dream
House, I just wanted to help spread the word. Above is the OFFICIAL
site.

Thank you everyone!

~Tammy - a.k.a. Kesrael

"All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
A light from the shadows shall spring;
Renewed shall be the blade that was broken,
The crownless again shall be king."

"May it be you journey on
To light the day;
When the night is overcome