From:
Kesrael Vacchon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Oct 2007 00:27:58 -0400
Thanks, guys, for all of the support I got in my inbox today. I only
got a negative response from one person (that's what started all of
this) everything else has been SO supportive. And that helps a lot. : )
You guys all say how amazing it is that I got my web site up so quickly
and how much it helped to get the word out and how much it helped with
just everything. No, you guys are amazing.

I didn't put that site up for the credit. I put it up to help and even
though I was told that it didn't help by one person, I was told by so
many more how much it really DID help. That's why you guys are amazing
to me. Because you cared enough to e-mail me and let me know that I
accomplished my goal for the short time I had my site up.

I've been going through some tough times lately. Job change, general
depression, things like that. I'm sitting here crying right now but
it's because of all of the kindness you guys have expressed to me. It
might be sappy but it's true.

Thank you. To everyone who has reached out to me at this time. : ) It
really means a lot.

~Tammy - a.k.a. Kesrael

"All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
A light from the shadows shall spring;
Renewed shall be the blade that was broken,
The crownless again shall be king."

"May it be you journey on
To light the day;
When the night is overcome