From:
Date:
Wed, 28 Mar 2001 11:35:50 EST
First off I want to thank susan from Texas for her donation, Jen for the
Y.N. UPC codes, and to Kat for the much needed hammocks, thank you all.
also to all my friends helping with Pet A Palooza, thank you.  This event
is on Sat.  March 31st at Cragin Park in Las Vegas.  We will have a booth
there with a bake sale, products for sale, 2 raffles, and a fun game where
everyone is a winner!  We will also have some ferrets up for adoption,
Robin the ex-Tyson ferret and our two ferrets on wheels, Drag and Slim
shady.  It will be lots of fun, please try to come by and visit us.  You
can call me for more details at 702-876-8224.

Take care,
CJ
24 Carat ferret Rescue And Shelter
Where ferrets are treated like gold