From:
Katt Patt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Jul 2012 12:44:39 -0700
Just so I make sure I cover all my bases. Has anyone found a ferret and
been able to reunite them with their owners?

What I have done:
Posted on Craigslist in Lost and Found and in Pets.
Posted on local animal control sites/phone listings.
Posted on ferret yahoo groups that are in my area.
Posted it on my Facebook page.
Finder of ferrets asked neighbors and watched for flyers at the nearby
stores. Held them for a week before turning them into me.

Although the likelihood of finding an owner is slim I know but I want
to keep trying. At least for 30 days. The old male appears to have been
well loved and is in fairly good shape for being on the run for an
unknown amount of time - nails appear to have not been trimmed in about
6 weeks. Limited to no tarter on his old teeth, which totally amazed
me. Young guy is fresh out of the petshop. Maybe a year old at most.

Thanks
Kathy of Sammy's Clubhouse Spokane Ferret Rescue and Education
Main website:   https://sites.google.com/site/sammysclubhouse
Like us on Facebook!  Adopt your next pet from Petfinder.