From:
April Gallaty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 May 1999 11:47:49 -0400
Hi,

Just wanted to let everyone know that since my husband works at home and is
quite busy most of the time, I will read the FML (which is great) and will
inform him over dinner on what is going on with the ferret world.

Well, today was a little different.  I was able to chat with him earlier in
the day and that meant we weren't at the table.  So, when I came around the
corner, there sat Luna around the corner very still.  She didn't move, and
all she did was blink her eyes and she had the most concentrated look on
her face.  I think she is part of the FLO and has been listening intently
to my daily updates of the FML for future reference.

On a funnier note, if you have been to my website or even read some of the
millions of posts I make to the FML, you know that we call Luna the "Luna
Tuna".  In fact, it has gotten to the point where we just call her "Tuna".
So, the other day, I was sitting in the living room and my husband came in
holding Luna close to his chest and said, "Oh look!  I have gotten Tuna all
over my shirt." <snicker>  It kept me in stitches for 10 minutes.  Poor
Luna looked at us as if to say, "You are laughing at me.  I know you are.
What is this about?"

Keep on dooking and love your babes...

April, Luna Tuna, Sola Bola, Bridgette Widgette, and Nutt Butt...  :)

http://www.geocities.com/~april_gallaty

    @-"-@
  (=^ ' ^=)
o00 -\o/- 00o