From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Dec 2000 11:21:09 EST
After sitting down with two depends strapped on after a warning from Kat
Parsons that there was a particularly biting story in the fml today....
nothing could have prepared me for the following:

ferret lover Judy Cook and her the post it story Barb Gustafson and her
ferrets having "stuffy math" (food for the stuffies?  youve got to be
kiddding me)

These registered a pee factor of 10 with me.  There were lots of funny
creative posts today that made me laugh...but I'll tell you it was hard too
hard to calculate pee factor in those after such a saturation.  I'm sorry.

Judy and Barb........ YOU OWE ME!!  I"ll be lookin in my mail!

Wolfy
Please visit:
http://www.geocities.com/wolfysluv/
for information on ferret deafness: