From:
Michele Paulhus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Feb 2009 15:44:56 -0500
Hello my friends,
I am sorry to do this so "late in the day" (so to speak) but, I figure
better late than never.

My name is Michele and I am the perm foster home for a number of the
South Shore Ferret Care (MA) Hospice kids.

I wanted to take the opportunity to Thank the Secret Santa's who sent
presents to our babies. I was humbled by the generosity of the people
who thought of us with the yummy treats, amazing bedding, and adorable
sweater for Skipton (who, by the way has gained weight and grew a full
luxurious coat of fur) Melatonin implants, a Lupron shot, much enjoyed
toys and various health aids that are always welcome in an environment
where there are old and/or sick ferrets.

I'm sorry that I was not able to send you a individual personal thank
you-but, I have not not been well this winter and have been unable to
locate the cards and/or return address labels that came with all of
this amazing bounty.

However, I would LOVE to thank you personally--so, if you are one of
the special angels that had us in your heart this Christmas season--
and wanted to send me an email off list--that would be wonderful.

Once again, Thank you, Thank you Thank you.

Be well and God Bless.
Dook Dook Book.
 :-)
Michele Paulhus
South Shore Ferret Care, Foster Home

--
"People are like stained-glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the
sun is out, but when the darkness sets in their true beauty is revealed