From:
Eden Rain <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Oct 1996 11:47:48 -0700
Howdy from Itchy seattle.
Well I knew it had to happen eventually since my woozles get a daily run in
the yard.  We've got a nasty case of fleas.

I have 2 flea killers on hand & I wonder which is best

1) Tiny Tiger Cat & Kitten Flea powder: 0.1% pyrethrins 1.0%
piperonlylbutoxide and the rest inter ingredients

2) Marshal Organic Flea Spray for Ferrets: no ingredient info given at all.

I got the powder because it contained pyrethrins as the FML suggested, we
grabbed the spray because it said the word "ferret" on it ;-> Does anybody
know what's in the Marshals stuff?  the guys dont mind being powdered but
they flipped out when we sprayed them with the marshals.

any other helpful suggestions to cure us of these invadrs (besides washing
bedding & vaccuuming of course)?
we're itching like crazy!

Eden and her 3 guys: Misha, Lemke & Bill (the human one)