From:
Violette Malomay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Aug 1999 23:26:43 EDT
Hi All,
Haven't posted in a while.  Thoughts and prayers to all with sick or lost
fuzzkids.  Still read the fml daily.  Really enjoy most of the info (when
flaming or name calling isn't going on).

Had to post because the story about the Freebreeze caught my attention.  I
have been using it for about 6 months now with no ill effects on my boys.
I spray my carpets, furniture and have even sprayed their bedding with it.
I do make sure it is dry before I allow the guys to get around it.  Sorry
to hear about the hair loss.  I guess maybe it is how much or how it is
used.  I use it about every month and a half.  Just to kind of take that
pet order out of every thing.  We have three fuzzbutts and a cat so things
do kind of get pet smelling around here sometimes.  They are allowed to get
on the furniture so I like to keep it smelling nice.

Little ferret story: My Tawny (our oldest) has become very attached to a
badminton birdie.  He found it outside and refuses to part with it.  It is
in his cage (his choice) he sleeps with it, puts it in the litter to go
potty :-) and even shares his food with it.  It is so funny to watch him do
this.  He will put it in the food dish while he is eating and then take it
to the litter to do it's duties.

Can anyone tell me how to teach a ferret not to eat cloth.  (socks are his
favorite) We have tried spraying and even keeping them in a hamper is not
helping he had learned how to get to them.  I give him laxatone quite
frequently to make sure he doesn't get a clog, but am worried about his
pooping too much.  He is just a little thing (about 1 lb) and not really
growing much.  Vet gave him a clean bill of health.  I have started him on
vitamins and he will eat just about anything.  He is a bundle of energy,
though.

Sorry so long.  Hug your fuzzbutts extra special.

DOOKS
Vi, Michael and the boys
Tawny: He's my baby!! What?!!
Chiquito: I didn't do anything!!!!