From:
Sunshine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Aug 1999 21:08:34 -0700
I'm still in the process of trying to rescue this ferret.  Just encase this
ferret may have ear mites and fleas.  How safe is it keeping him in my
bathroom which is away from my other ferret's?  Meaning do ear mites and
fleas travel in the house?  I'm going to write these people a letter to try
to get the ferret since they won't return my calls.  I have a info sheet I
am going to attach to the letter which a shelter sent me for other owner's.
So please say some prayer's for this poor boy... He really really needs
them.