From:
Arlena Parrish <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 May 2006 08:09:02 -0400
Over the years, the hair on a few of my fuzzies tails started to thin
out, from the tip to half way up to the body.  After doing some research
on the internet, I found using a mild soap or shampoo on the effected
part of the tail got rid of the excess body oils, which caused the black
heads.

When the hair on Nipper's tail started to thin out, Doctor Thompson,
of the Tavares Animal Hospital, recommended the use of Sulf OxyDex
Shampoo, at least twice per week.  This shampoo is distributed by DVM
Pharmaceuticals of Miami Florida.  It contains Benzoyl Peroxide (2.5%)
and Sulfur (2.0%) as active ingredients.

Smiles.
Arlena

Ferrets Rule My World!
Furo Mafia: (Trouble, Flurry, Sneaker, Nami, Nipper)
Brat Pack: (Taz, Stitch, Scamper, Sprite, Jezzabelle, Sheela)
Rainbow: (Scooter, Bandit, Scottie, Princess, Storm, Calamity Jane,
Frisky, QT-WeeOne)