From:
Bonnie Petit <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 May 2006 07:34:00 -0400
the adrenal surgery, our little pebbles had the surgery at age 2, she
had virtually no hair left, and had turned aggressive, after the surgery
(which by the way was about $500 4 years ago) she grew back all her hair
within 6 months, and was not taking any medications, she lived to be
nearly 7 and a half before she passed to the golden bridge, I'd do the
surgery but find a vet that isnt' taking advantage by charging $1200!

Hope your fuzzy gets better!

Mom of a adopted fuzzies -

Bonnie
Searching for a cure for Katie