From:
Ferret Wise Shelter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Jan 2003 11:31:46 -0500
Hey all!

It's ME!  Jerimiah- your best chocolate spotted buddy at Ferret Wise
Shelter!  Ho Ho Ho!  I knew it!  Jest as the three big kids got a new
home and the cage disappeared form the room-- two more teensies arrived.
They is very small , very bony-- but our Mom will fix em up!

Welcome with me- Pixie and Ringo.  Ringo is a little guy about 8-9 weeks
of age, Pixie is about 7 weeks.  They is real skinny- Mom can feel every
rib and Ringo's backbone sticks straight up in the air!  They were
Christmas ferrets -- can you believe that?  They get to saty here a
few months now!

They were a present to a teen with ADD and she forgot to take care of
them!  Well they is so skinny that they were having tummy troubles last
night after eating... but they are getting better slowly.  This AM Ringo
was actually hopping i the shelter room.  The poor kiddies had to have
the ADV swab tests and were so upset .  Mom says later after they are
bigger they have to have the ADV again with the blood test..  but right
now they need to get bigger & strong so they can have the vaccinations
they will need!

SO As Harry begins to grow hair on his belly after his surgery-- there
are two tiny kids he gets to babysit..  lucky guy!  Disney & Curly get
their Lupron shots next week, and in hospice poor Henry hass EGE, and
Pancho too, while Skipper is on his meds for Insulinoma, and now Skippy
is on insulinoma watch!  Hooey!  ..  It is sure a busy place here ferrets
going to the vet helter skelter.  SO if'n you wants to get some new
winter / spring sleepies etc check out our ebay stuff at :

http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?cgiurl=http%3A%2F%2Fcgi.ebay.com
%2Fws%2F&MfcISAPICommand=GetResult&ht=1&from=R7&ebaytag1=ebayreg
&query=ferret+wise&query2=ferret+wise&search_option=1
&exclude=&category0=&minPrice=&maxPrice=&ebaytag1code=0&st=
&SortProperty=MetaEndSort
she might eve have calendars & gifty stuff there too!

I will fill you in on the tiny kids soon!  Gotta go run and watch!
Your friend Jerimiah, mascot at Ferret Wise Shelter

Ferret Wise will receive $5 for each new member who signs up for Paypal
at the following url : https://www.paypal.com/refer/pal=6XV945TV5XTY6

Thanks for helping us - help ferrets in need!
the folks & ferrets at Ferret Wise
www.ferretwise.org