From:
"Irene E. Wilson" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Aug 1995 07:55:59 -0400
Hello!
     Just subscribed to the FML and wished I had sooner as I've been a ferret
"mom" since 1986.
     One travel idea I've not seen posted in the files I've downloaded
concerns the use of "chux" (the disposable absorbant plastic lined pads
commonly used in hospitals/nursing homes which are available in most
pharmacies.)  I use one chux to line the bottom of the "kids camper" (a.k.a.
the Vari-Kennel) when we travel.  This makes on the road clean-up fast and
easy; the chux work better than the other materials I've tried.
     Needless to say, I **wouldn't** suggest using these sheets with a ferret
that chews or would rip such material.  While mine never have, I'm sure there
is a ferret out there that would...probably the next one I adopt  :-/

Irene, Koto, Etsu, Yuki, Moxie, & Mikey
In Memory of Loki, Avis, Keiko, Stretch & Poda (who visited 7 States)