From:
Gary Holowicki <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Aug 1995 00:30:57 -0800
To  Steve Sekey <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Ferret Food

    Yes, my cats eat both Precise's Feline mtce.and lite, and the ferrets
eat the lite, as well as Pro Plan Turkey, Totally Ferret, Natures' Recipe &
Whiskas Kit Nips.  They also get "Timmy's recipe" (custom) in the evening.

    I was first make aware of Precise when in Longmont, Co.  when my guys
were having health problems due to the ethaxiquin in the max cat kitten I
was using.  Precise lite, especially, has a list of ingredients I could be
happy with if stranded somewhere with nothing else to eat.  Their coats
even improved on it.

        Happy nibbling :),  Gary