From:
Bill and Michelle Echols <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Nov 2004 01:48:36 -0800
hey hey hey!  Not all men are handy.... and I'm sure that I am not the
only woman/wife/ferret-mom out there that not only does the carpentry
(such as it is), but has forbidden my mate from ever touching MY power
tools!  I'm the one with eyes glazed over walking thru the isles at Lowes
gently fondling the drill presses, the grinders, and nail guns while my
long suffering mate is hunkered down in the car, in the parking lot
reading books on History, Physics, and The History of Pi.

When the pipes need to be cut to length for the ferts, I'm the one out in
the garage sawing away, and as far as attaching them to the ceiling....
might wanna think on that if you have a hide n seek fuzz-butt that may
choose to stay up there, necessitating your dragging the ladder in, and
disassembling your hard work.  Then there's the spite poos, and 'can't
make it to the box' pees to consider overhead as well.  As far as the
moulding around the window.... when said mate is home, lounging on the
couch, chips in hand and fuzz-butt in lap... drag out the moulding, a
tape measure, a saw, a hammer, and a handful of nails, and just 'look'
like you're going to finish the job... if it doesn't get him moving
through fear of a wall collapsing, then hey, go ahead and give it your
best!  It's got to be better than nothing..... right?

Michelle (power tool hoarder), Willie (book hoarder), and the 14
fuzzbutts (everything else hoarders)

ps, ok, I might play incompetent if I could have one or two of those
naked to the waist well oiled slaves (heh heh heh)