Date:
Sun, 24 Sep 2006 14:34:51 GMT
I wanted to agree with James Barr.  I am a new subscriber and have been
reading all the posts daily for about 3 weeks.  I've found most of it
to be a lot of disagreement, arguments and name calling.  This is not
really what I had in mind when I subscribed and I'm thinking about
unsubscribing.  I really only wanted to meet some people like me who
love their ferrets, possibly get in with a local group and be able to
read all the good advice that the long time ferret owners have to give.
Does anyone know of any other ferret lists that may be more what I'm
looking for?

Thank you.

Tonya and my two ferrets Neo and Shelby.