From:
Vicki Montgomery <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Nov 2006 07:24:36 -0800
Many thanks to everyone who took the time and effort to send cards and
goodies to us here in Texas. I can't send individual thanks because the
envelopes were quickly taken away by a budding stamp collector who was
visiting during the Holidays. So all the wonderful people who sent us
well wishes and kudos have blessed not only my volunteers and me but a
6 year old child as well. THANK YOU all again.

Vicki

Vicki Montgomery
Tricks and Treats Rescue
Greater Houston/Galveston Texas
713-472-6599
[log in to unmask]  or  [log in to unmask]
http://pets.groups.yahoo.com/group/FerretCare/ - Join ferret care and
share your care experiences
"Until he extends the circle of his compassion to all living things,
man will not himself find peace." ~ Dr. Albert Schweitzer