From:
Dan Schikore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Sep 1995 22:34:49 -0500
A friend of mine has a ferret who needs a new home due to relocation.
I'm keeping the ferret for now, but we'd like to find a good permanent
home for her.  Location is West Lafayette, Indiana.  Blaze is a 2 year
old female, Marshall Farms, I think.  She's got a great temperment,
never bites, though she'll play hard sometimes.  If you or someone you
know is interested, drop me some e-mail at [log in to unmask]  She
comes with a cage and other miscellaneous accessories, at no cost to
the experienced ferret owner who will give her a good home.

-Dan Schikore