From:
Robert Ivey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Mar 1997 06:32:34 -0500
We use Heartguard in the smallest size available and cut it in half.  Vince
gets 1/2 a chunk a month.  It is a rectangle shaped piece of meat-looking
stuff.  He hates it unless we cut it up into undetectible amounts and cover
it with Ferretvite.  Sometimes we have to withhold his regular food until he
eats it.  I would recommend a liquid mixture as a substitute, definitely
more work, but you wouldn't have to worry about whether or not your ferret
eats it.  What a great topic to bring up, maybe I can find a solution to
this monthly problem.

Cray, thanks for writing.

Sharon & Vince

Vince:  But mom, I don't want to take my medicine, I'm not sick.