Date:
Fri, 18 Apr 1997 12:00:00 -0600
Hello all!  It has been awhile since we have posted on here but it is
getting to be that time of year - end of the semester for us college types.
(oh and taxes too!) I was trying to catch up on some old FML's and came
across a few articles i wanted to respond to.

About bob... i couldn't find any earlier post (i was browsing through them
rather quickly) but I gather that Bob Church is traveling around the
country.  If you happen to come to Boise, Idaho you will most likely have a
place to stay here.  I say most likely because I haven't told the wife yet
but the fuzzbutt and I don't have any problems with it.  We just have a
floor, carpet - not hardwood- hope it works.  And we only have one fuzzy,
Hobbes, but may be getting 2 more soon.

About CA..... Hurray!!!!  I know this is a small step but at least it is in
the right direction.  Best wishes to those of you in CA, I will send my
regards to those who voted and let them know that this goes beyond the
border and many other people are interested in what is going on out there.
I may not live there but I have family that does!!

other ramblings... we are hopefully getting 2 more fuzzies within the next
week so everyone here is excited.

Also still waiting to here from other ferret owners in the Boise, Idaho
area.  We would love to hear from other ferret owners in our area.  It sucks
reading about all of these ferret shows in other parts of the country and
not having any here in Boise.  I know there are many ferret owners here,
seems like everyone I run into has either had one or know someone who does.
If ANYONE knows of a ferret show that will be in Boise please let me know.
I try to keep up with the FML and watch for postings but I have seen none so
far in our area.

Well I have said enough for now.  Best wishes and dooks to all!!

Brad, Kelly, and fuzzbutt Hobbes (hey dad! give me that bowl of cereal!)