From:
"Dawn Smith, LOS National" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Jan 2005 09:55:12 EST
Sue,

My heart goes out to you.  I cannot imagine loosing a house that you
built so many memories in.  It's one thing to leave a house and one day
this is happening to you.  I will pray that everything works out for
you.  I hope you find another castle to build your memories to the sky
in.  I pray also that you find wealth in your travels.

Praying for a better day for you and your family (two and four legged
alike).....

Sincerely,
Dawn Smith