From:
Stevey Sierra Frosty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Oct 2004 10:13:41 -0400
From Auntie Brenda :

Please forgive this mass mailing but I am over whelmed with the prayers
and condolences I am getting for Bones.  His leaving has almost paralyzed
me, I have found it most difficult to even clean cages and move kids (
however it is getting done) not much else is getting accomplished but I
am sure I will be better tomorrow.  I just keep reminding myself that if
I were not here to take them there would be no place for them to go; so I
have to get back in the saddle and get a move on for the next one that
needs me!

Thank you all for your concern and love I am so very blessed to have so
many of you watching out for me.

Brenda