From:
FerretMomJC <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Dec 2004 20:30:10 -0800
Hello, My name is Snekers and I'm here with my friend, Coco - we're the
TWO ferret banks up for raffle to benefit The Ferret Haven and Rescue
Sanctuary of KY.

I am a Dark Sable with a very handsome mask and spotted nose.  And don't
forget me....Coco.....I bet you can't guess what color I am?...........
yup - I'm Chocolate and I gots a pink nose!!  We both have a coin slot
on the back of our necks and a place to remove coins on the bottom.

Snekers - why you spell your name like dat....I mean hoomims put on dere
sneakers to go for a walk or you can sneak up on your hoomin and scare
dem - I tink you missing sometin in your name!!??

No Coco - my name is exactly like it's supposed to me - I'm named after a
very special real ferret and this is how she spells her name - she spells
it like it sounds.

Oh, OK.....We both named after sometin else.....I named after a favorite
hoomin drink and everybody loves me!!  You can see both of us at:
http://www.geocities.com/rescue_sanctuary_of_ky/Ferretbank4.html

Only 100 tickets at $1.00 each will be sold for each of us - den we go to
our new homes.  Be sure to say which of us you want tickets for.  Don't
wait - the last one of our buddies who went up for raffle was won in only
a few days!!  Tickets for a chance to win us make great stocking stuffers
too!!!

Good Luck - We hope to come live with YOU soon!!