From:
Michael Schieman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Nov 1996 23:23:50 EST
Hi Folks!

Paw Paw and us sure has enjoyed all the helpful suggestions folks has been
suggesticating about getting us reset so we don't wakes him up too early in
the morning.  He has a sly gleam in his eyes that tells us that we is in for
some pretty interesting stuff in the days to come.  What he don't know is
that we has some new tricks up our sleeves too.  We'll try then out just as
soon as him and Mee Maw decide to come to bed again.  Their pooter bizness
done went and exploded.  Ain't niether one of them been to bed for two whole
days so far.  The pooter room is a wreck!  Mail bags, pooter tapes, zip
disks and empty pizza boxes is stacked all over the place!  We is havin' a
whole bunch of fun finding new ways to play with all the neat stuff.  Our
favorite new game is helpin' the Old Folks to unload all the labels and
papers that keeps coming out of them printer thingies.

We had a major scare about 4 AM this morning.  Odie disappeared for a little
while.  Couldn't find him nowhere!  The mystery was solved when Mee Maw went
to chunk a bundle of mail into one of them bags.  She yelped when something
in the bag licked her hand.  Turns out that Odie had done crawled into it to
take a nap.  We is all mighty glad that Odie didn't get mailed nowhere!

Anyway, we is probably gonna be offline for awhile until things settle down
a little bit.  The only reason that we could type this is because Mee Maw
and Paw Paw done ordered Chinese food tonight and is busy scarfing it down.
They gotted a bottle of plum wine with the order and is downing large
amounts of it from mason jars.  We do believe that they might just come to
bed tonight.

So, thanks for all the nice comments, suggestions and e-mails.  We'll catch
up with folks just as soon as we can.  We'll also be adding stuff to our
webpages (Pawpaw.net) whenever we can.  In the meantime, here's a list of
the stuff we have under construction so far.  Stop by and let us know what
you think.  Your suggestions are welcome.

http://members.gnn.com/emssandy/index.htm (main page)
http://members.gnn.com/emssandy/ffoff.htm (our bestest friends)
http://members.gnn.com/emssandy/toons.htm (Really neat ferret cartoons by Nick)
http://members.gnn.com/emssandy/weasel.htm (a very scarey picture)
http://members.gnn.com/emssandy/newpage.htm (a taste of the new look  we are
working on)

Coming soon: Rascal and Lobo's page.  Also a chance to read one of Paw Paw's
Science Fiction stories that has ferts in it. Stay tuned.

Gotta go. Paw Paw just came into the room with one set of chopsticks stuffed
into his nose holes and another set stuck out of his ears. Should be an
interesting night....

Many much luvs, hugs  and dooks,

Tater and Odie