From:
Michael Schieman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Nov 1996 23:36:58 EST
Salutations and Funtestations!

Just a quick note to announce the latest addition to Pawpaw.net - or as Mee
Maw puts it, "Would you please quit playing on the pooter and come to bed!"

Just a brief commercial announcement: "We a Pawpaw.net are dedicated to
bringing you the best of the fun stuff about the best little critters in the
world.  There is no charge for this service.  Your smiles are all the
payment we will accept.  Contributions of smiles are gratefully accepted -
until we fill up our 20mb of webspace.  We might just get grumpy when that
happens."

Enough ballywhooohoo.  Point your browsers at
http://members.gnn.com/emssandy/toons.htm and enjoy some really great ferret
cartoons drawn by a good friend of ours.  Joy to the World!

Coming soon... a webpage authored by a professional clown and ferret lover
who lives in California.  Eat your heart out CA DF&G, you've done nothing to
dampen her spririt nor to spoil our fun.

Many much loves,

Paw Paw, Mee Maw, Tater & Odie