From:
"Michael Schieman, Mee Maw and ferrets" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 May 1997 23:27:24 -0400
Hi Folks!

Well, it must be Thursday on account of because that Mee Maw done went off
to choir practice.  Paw Paw gotted home and, without Mee Maw here to tell
him what to do, he just crawled in the bed and commenced to actin' pitiful
again.  He sure do carry on sometimes.

Anyways, we decided to jump on this here pooter while wasn't nobody around
to catch us at it and to do somethin' what might be useful.

So, we decideimicated to do some stuff to our good friend Rascal's page. We
gotted a bunch of stuff from his Mama in the snail mail that she wanted on
the page and, by gorsh, we gotted a lot of that stuff onto it tonight. It
ain't quite as fancy as it would be if the Old Fert had did it hisownself,
but we's mighty proud of what we done did all by our lonesome.

Check it out: http://members.aol.com/emssandy/rascal.htm

Ther'e's a whole big bunch of neat pitchers on the page - and lots of other
good and useful stuff too.  Stop by often 'cause there's gonna be a whole
lots more neat stuff real soon.

If'n you'd like to drop in and say 'Howdy' to us, just click on the link at
the bottom of Rascal and thems' page and you'll get to our page. WARNING -
there's some major craziness about to happen there!

Loves, Joys and Dooks,

Tater and Odie - The Web Messers