From:
"Michael Schieman, Mee Maw and ferrets" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Apr 1997 23:19:30 -0500
Hi folks!

It's us - Tater and Odie.  We be done been pesterin' the living daylights
outa Paw Paw to let us get our ferret mail again.  It ain't our fault that
he's bein' pitiful and has to use a walkin' stick again.  All we knows for
sure is that we sure has missed bein' able to read all about our ferret and
people-type friends everyday.

So, we done axed Mee Maw if we could get back on the FML.  She said that she
thunked it would be OK as long as us and the Old Fert didn't hawg the
pooters writing stories and ferret stuff.  She seems to think that all 5 of
these pooters belong to her busyness, so we is glad that she's gonna let us
use one to do ferret stuff.

Paw Paw done boughted her a box and a bunch of wires so's that she could get
all these pooters neckworked together.  We sure is glad that he done that.
The one we gets to use may not be very fast, but it does what we needs it
to.  What Mee Maw don't know is that we might be writin' our stuff on an old
486; but we is sendin' it over her new 56 Kilokittie modem type thingy that
her new 200 megahurts pantyhose pooter has - or something like that.

So, Mr BIG and LISTSERV, please prescribe to the the FML again.  We sure has
missed bein' a part of the fambly.

Many much loves, hugs and cold wet noses in the middle of the night,

Tater and Odie - Brothers in Mayhem