From:
Natalie Fontane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Jan 2011 07:56:52 -0800
I find it really strange that they're trying to finger Petco for this,
but what can be expected of human scum such as these people? For one
thing, every pet store I've been to has a guideline of what age child
is appropriate for that pet. "Four month old unsupervised" is never
on any of those care sheets. Though I am not a fan of the store for
placing so many ferrets in homes unprepared for them, I do hope they do
not lose a case to these people as I fear it might convince others that
authorities knew ferrets were dangerous to children, which is just
wrong.

And there is no way I believe either of these parents were home and
undrugged at the time of the incident. The only way I could believe
they could sleep through such blood-curdling screams was if they were
both drugged and/or drunk out of their minds and passed out.

Natalie Fontane
www.scrivenersretreat.com