From:
Maria Schon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Jan 2011 19:49:02 -0500
Thank you to the person who posted the latest update on the little
child who has lost his / her fingers. I was waiting for an update.
Clearly, the parents were not responsible in any way with regards
to this child's welfare. This child was left alone with no parental
supervision. The parents ran into the "room" when they heard the baby
screaming and found the ferret next to the baby, HELLO, the ferret was
probably curious, I am sorry there is more to this story. Something
else is going on and the ferret is being blamed. Soooooo sad. Please
keep us posted on this sad story if you can

Maria