From:
Daniel Poryanda <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Jun 1998 22:51:27 EDT
Hello FML'ers,
I promised the Ferret Friends Shelter in Tucson, AZ that I'd get this
information out for them because they don't have access to a computer.

Ferret Friends currently has 15 ferrets of various ages and colors (mostly
albino and sable) for adoption.  Ginny, the shelter mom, gave me a list of
a few to post.

 Piglet- A three year old albino, looking for a lap to sleep in.
 Taz- A five year old Silver, needs a face to kiss.
 Jasmine- A three year old albino, wants to climb your curtains.
 Chico- Found in a garbage can, needs help getting back on solid foods,
        sable.
 Buckwheat- Five year old albino, Ginny writes that he's sick and needs TLC.

If anybody can help by adopting any of these guys please call Ginny Childs,
shelter mom, at (520) 622-4940.

Hugsandkissestothefuzzies
Daniel Poryanda