From:
Daniel Poryanda <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Jul 1998 22:08:16 EDT
Hi FML'ers
I understand that in this heat we will try EVERYTHING to keep our fuzzies
comfortable, ice, air conditioning, water spray, ANYTHING.

It was suggested that we could use rubbing alcohol to cool the ferts in an
emergency which I feel can be dangerous.

Rubbing alcohol is isopropyl alcohol and is poisonous it is not for
consumption as its cousin ethyl alcohol is.

If by any chance any isopropyl alcohol residue is left where a ferret can
ingest it it can cause severe cramping and possibly death if enough is
ingested.

Please think twice before trying this and plan as carefully as you can when
taking your fuzzies into the harsh heat.

Hugsandkissestot hefuzzies