From:
Diana Ashton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Aug 2000 09:34:38 -0800
Hs anybody ever used Bromelain for hairballs in ferrets.  I have had 2 die
afetr removing hairballs that were 2 largs to pass.  They just stopped
eating and when nothing else made them better we opted for exploratory
surgery and the vet found hugs hair balls in their stomachs.  She suggested
checking with others to see if anybody has used it and if so what was the
dosage and how often.  I currently have 23 in the shelter that I would like
to get started.

Diana and The Ferret Farm