From:
Diana Ashton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Sep 2000 08:08:59 -0800
Now that I give is no longer paying to click on their site it is even more
critical to those shelters that are participating in the I give plan that
you do as much shopping as you can through I give.  I order pet stuff, and
cd's so far.  That prices are very reasonable, usually better or the same
as I would pay locally and some even offer free shipping.  So you have to
wait a few days for the ordered item.  The shelter you are helping to
support is often over burdened with vet bills and those awaiting surgery.
I operate a shelter in Alaska but am not a non profit and there for cannot
participate in I give.  SO I am not soliciting funds for myself.  I know
what it involves both time wise and money wise to keep these little fur
children as healthy and happy as possible.  There is just about anything
you could want and many of the prices cannot be beat.  Try to refrain from
the impulse buy and plane ahead.  the shopper then gets what he planned
for the the shelter gets a much needed and appreciated bonus.

Think about it. What better way to show just how much you care.=20

Diana and The Ferret Farm