From:
"Charles D. Pratt" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Dec 1995 20:53:29 -0600
Hi all:
    A brief post detailing the antics of my crew recently:
    1) While visiting my father's for Thanksgiving, my fuzzies discovered
great new toys--my sister's 2 greyhounds.  I was reluctant to let the dogs
near my babies since they used to chase rabbits around the track, but the
dogs were very gentle.  My Binky would play tag with the dogs.  First they'd
be 'it,' and then she'd be 'it.' Quite amusing to see a 1.5# albino ferret
chasing a 75# greyhound around the house.

    2) My boss came over to see my ferrets.  He was holding my problem
child, Binky.  She thought a mole on his neck was a raisin and bit it.

    3) I bathed the fuzzies tonight and thought I'd try blow-drying them
afterward since it's so cold here.  The first ferret I could get a hold of
was Possum (a/k/a Baby Huey), my bulldog silver mitt.  At first he seemed to
like the dryer, but when I scruffed him to dry his belly, he promptly peed
all over the dryer.  Jeez.  Needless to say, I didn't make efforts to dry
the other two carpetsharks frolicking around the apartment.

    Sorry if this post is 'cluttering up' the FML, but as a new ferret owner
I am really hooked on these cute little beasties!  I even had a picture
taken with them that I had made into Christmas cards.

Happy Holidays!  Chad