Date:
Mon, 2 May 2011 05:15:29 -0400
[accidentally omitted from yesterday's FML]

It sure has been a hard year....Monkey, Slim's sister, passed away. I
must have thought I posted a welcome but I think perhaps I meant to
send it and hadn't as I don't see it in my outbox. Monkey was adrenal
and we had also got her an implant, and she had started to regrow a
lot of her brown fur. She started feeling bad and the vet said it was
insulinoma, but we think it was most likely a lymphoma or something
else, as she was not able to be saved. Monkey was best friends with
Lucy once they met and Lucy would only tolerate Monkey sleeping in her
Christmas stocking with her, so I am sure she is happy to see her again
as well as Slim and all the rest of the fuzzies.

Sincerely,