Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Tue, 13 Oct 1992 13:39:10 -0400
Howdy,

> It just says to send to ferret-list if you want something on the
> list and to ferret-request "to ask a question or whatever" so I sent
> to "ferret-request".  Seemed logical to me. I'm asking for a friend
> so I didn't really want all the ferret lists.. (although they are
> fun to read). I just thought this group would be the best people to
> ask.

> ["Ask a question" in terms of "about the mailing list".  As in
> subscribing etc.  None of the mailing lists run Q&A services.]

> So, drop me from the list and if anyone wants to help me find
> ferrets in Atlanta feel free to send me mail.

> [I'm unsubscribing you immediately after this is sent.  If anybody
> wants to reply, please send him mail.]

Please unsubscribe me from this mailing list.  I really would rather
not have to deal with a tyranical moderator.  Thanks

[I'm a tyrannical dictator because I'm doing exactly what he *wants*?  Wow.
Neat.  I think I'll be a tyrannical dictator and do exactly what *you* want.

Boy, it's easy to be a tyrannical dictator.  And you even get thanked!

You're welcome.]

Ron
--
Ron 'Coyote' Lussier               /|                  Software Transformation
[log in to unmask]                    / |         1601 Saratoga-Sunnyvale Rd, #100