From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Mar 1997 22:15:59 -0800
Hi.  I am new here, has been reading FML for a few weeks.  We have Mashka -
sable female for 6 month already and two little cute kits for two days
(Ferrets vs potato chips).  When we bought Mashka, owner of the pet store
told us to give her Monkey Chaw twice a day and in a few weeks - once a day.
Never saw on FML anything about such food for ferrets, but Mashka liked it
and just recently gave it up.  Could this result in possible danger to her
health?  What the best choice to feed babies?  Seems to me that Snowflake
and Jake around 6 weeks old.  We have mostly "8in1" products in our area.

P.S. Good luck! to people of CaCa Land. We live in area where ferrets are
illigal too.

Mashka: "You are taking a bath without me again?"
Jake: "Girls, live me alone, I wanna sleep...!?
Snowflake:"If I would be albino, they would call me negro?"